In a nutshell, here is what bankruptcy can do for you:
- Get rid of and eliminate credit cards, medical bills, personal loans and certain other unsecured debts you can't afford.
- Break out of the minimum payments trap.
- Get help catching up on important things, like your house and car loans.
- Make catching up affordable, by stretching out the payment of overdue payments on houses and vehicles, for example, up to 5 years, if need be.
- Get released from certain old marital debts.
- Get rid of certain older income taxes.
- Get rid of mortgage foreclosure deficiencies.
- Get rid of repossessions deficiencies.
- Keep and protect property.
- Stop nasty creditor calls.
- Stop repossessions of vehicles.
- Stop foreclosure of your home or other property.
- Stop lawsuits and other legal action.
- Strip off and get rid of certain "underwater" mortgages.
- Modify certain mortgages.
- Eliminate judgments.
- Start rebuilding your credit.
- Put creditors under control.
- Free up money for your mortgage payments.
- Free up money for your car or truck payments.
- Free up money for retirement savings.
- Free up money for living expenses and other bills.
- Free up money for your child's education.
More importantly, by filing bankruptcy, you can:
Start enjoying life again without the worry of bills; Get off the debt treadmill; Reduce and hopefully eliminate your stress; Get back that sense of calm and your peace of mind;
Start putting your family first; Start sleeping at night; Get your life back...and feel like LIVING again.
HOW CAN BANKRUPTCY DO ALL THESE THINGS? BECAUSE IT'S THE LAW!!
Under the law, you have a right to "rip up" or "avoid" most contracts and put creditors under control. Find out if bankruptcy is right for you. We offer a totally free analysis of your entire financial situation. An in-depth, honest, confidential, no-pressure, analysis....no strings attached. GUARANTEED.
SET UP YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY! 401-729-1600
Azzinaro, Manni-Paquette PC offers reasonalbe rates and flexible payment options.